SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
Shipping Rates and Times
Upon placing an online order, for qualifying items, customers can choose from the following shipping methods:
• Hold for pickup (indicate our Calgary or Edmonton location in notes)
• Canada Post (Expedited Parcel, Xpresspost or Priority Post)
Shipping rates vary depending on region and are calculated as follows. 1-2 business days after the checkout process, High Caliber will send you a Confirmation Number confirming the charges for the items purchased, how the order will be shipped, the shipping costs involved, and if there are any back-orders.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days from the time full payment, including shipping costs, is processed. There are a number of details to consider that will determine how and at what cost your order will be shipped:
- Total size of all items;
- Total weight of items;
- Final destination; and
- How quickly the items are needed.
Generally, the preferred method of shipping will be via Expedited Canada Post. If you prefer a different method of shipping, we offer:
a. Expedited Post
- approximately 2–3 business days for Regional Delivery
- approximately 3–9 business days for National Delivery
b. Local City Courier (within Calgary or Edmonton: full Street Address, Postal Code, contact name, phone number and email address is required)
- approximately 1–2 business days
c. Courier (within Alberta: full Street Address, Postal Code, contact name, phone number and email address is required)
- approximately 2–3 business days
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
From time to time, High Caliber Products may offer free shipping for purchases made on this website. When free shipping is available, here are the conditions that apply:
- Valid on STANDARD shipping to Canadian-deliverable addresses only
- $250 minimum order before taxes within Canada. Other offers may apply periodically
- Offer valid only for purchases on www.highcaliberproducts.com
- Shipping fees on oversized, overweight and dangerous goods are excluded from this offer
- This offer excludes items indicated online as “This product is available in-store ONLY”. “In-store ONLY” products need to be ordered by Phone: 1-877-736-7287 or by visiting one of our stores in Calgary or Edmonton. Freight Estimates can be provided.
- High Caliber Products reserves the right to exclude certain products from any free shipping promotion
- No cash value
- Promotions cannot be combined
As our website offers sizes, styles, and designs based on inventory available at multiple locations, it is possible that an item you purchase may not be available to ship to you. You will be contacted in 1-2 business days to confirm whether you would like to substitute, or cancel an order, for an unavailable item.
If your order contains an item that is on back-order, you will be advised of the back-order in 1-2 business days and provided an approximate time of arrival. You will also be asked to confirm whether you would like to wait for, substitute for, or cancel the back-order item. If you choose to wait for the back-order item, your order may not ship until the item is in stock. The amount of time for out-of-stock products to be replenished may range from 1-4 weeks, but it may take longer depending on factors beyond our control.
A Pre-order item includes Non-stocking and Special-order items and is an item not ordinarily in stock. If you place an order that includes one or more Pre-order items, you will be advised of the approximate time of arrival and delivery time of the Pre-order item. We aim to provide this information via email or by phone as quickly as we can. If you choose to wait for the Pre-order item, the entire order may be held until it can be shipped complete.
CTR reserves the right to use third party carriers at its sole discretion and without notice to you.
Our Shipping Policy applies to addresses located in Canada only. Orders shipping to a Canadian address are subject to GST (and PST or HST, if resident outside Alberta). If products are purchased for delivery outside of Canada, you must make your own delivery arrangements.
Some items shown may require assembly.
Last Updated February, 2021