Patty Machines & Accessories
Patty Makers & Accessories for Sale in Canada
We are having a Patty Party and you’re invited. From Burger Makers to Patty Papers this is your ONE STOP SHOP. From full on hamburger making kits to just the supplies you need, we’ll help you serve up the perfectly pressed patty every time!
Whether you make one burger or one hundred, we have the supplies for you. Single patty formers for those gourmet-type burger connoisseurs or multiple hamburger presses for family-type or commercial production. Accessories like patty paper and spice blends will make preparing those patties quick and easy. Stuffers, presses, molds, hamburger makers and more – we’ve got what you need to be a burger making machine!
The hamburger is a North American staple for many good reasons, notably that it can be transformed into new meal ideas easily. Affordable, portable and customizable, burgers are popular because they can be served gourmet-style or plain and simple. It is becoming increasingly tough to find healthy, quality foods that your family can enjoy economically. Here are some tips and ideas for enhancing the basic burger:
- Give It The Grind.Custom grind beef or meat blends: use different cuts of beef or, even better, grind your own. It will be fresher and you will know exactly what is in your favorite meal. Try using sirloin, tri-tip and chuck cuts of meat. See if you can decipher if there is a taste difference between grass-fed or regular beef.
- Kick Up The Condiments.Add unique condiments for extra tasty, even healthy goodness: in addition to the lettuce and tomato, be creative and add pesto, cucumbers, carrots, avocado, fancy sauces like chipotle aioli, caramelized onions, or mushrooms for example. Of course, bacon is a must!
- Bring On The Buns. Different types of buns are a great way to change it up too. Have kids? Try a pretzel bun!
- Burgers Don’t Have to Be Beef. Try different types of meat in your patty maker: try game, turkey, chicken, salmon or tuna, bison, pork or lamb for example or a combination.
- Think About Your Theme. Get adventurous and try a new theme on barbecue night. An easy way to introduce new flavors like Mexican, Mediterranean or Asian. Turn it into a Geography class for the kids.
- Find Your Family Flavour Favourite. Use any sausage blend for a patty! Try a zippy Chipotle or Chorizo flavor, or a mellow Bratwurst or Italian to change up your routine.
- Pure Patty Protein. Skip the carbs and keep it simple and light for the summer. A burger on a bed of lettuce or salad is a flavorful combo of both hot and cold to keep it interesting.
Questions about burger makers, presses or other equipment and solutions? Feel free to give us a call and order over the phone! During our Calgary and Edmonton store hours reach us at 1-877-736-7287.
Showing all 8 results
BAG, 4″ HAMBURGER (6-5/6″ X 37″)(10/Pkg)$6.75
BAG, GROUND BEEF (1-2 lbs CAP)(5″ x 11″ x 2mil)(100/Pkg)$17.00
BAG, WILD GAME (1-2lbs CAP)(4.25″x10″x2mil)(100/Pkg)$17.00
BURGER MAKER (CAST ALUMINUM)
HAMBURGER PATTY MAKING KIT$45.00
PAPER, PATTY FOR HAMBURGER (250/PKG)$5.95
PATTY BURGER MAKER (UNIVERSAL ATTACHMENT)$105.00
STUFFER TUBE for PATTY MAKER, 38mmFLG$29.00